Corbett Park ItineraryWhat you could do there
Safari Jeep (3hrs) Bijrani / Jhirna / Dhela /Corbett Landscape/ Lohachaur zone Rs. 5000
Elephant safari (2hrs)– Reserve forest Rs 4000 / Elephant
Canter safari (5hrs) – Dhikala zone Rs. 1500
Adventure Sports (rappelling, river crossing, rock climbing) Rs. 300 per Person per activity
The package takes you inside the 1500 sq km area of Corbett National Park into the famous Dhikala Forest Rest House. This rest house is located deep inside Dhikala zone of Corbett national park along Ramganga reservoir. Dhikala is biggest safari zone of Corbett Tiger Reserve in terms of fauna and flora density this offers one an opportunity to do Morning and Evening safari trips in the zone of Corbett Tiger Reserve along with accommodation in Dhikala zone.
During safari a maruti GYPSY (4×4) will take you through vast open grass land , canopy of thick forest of towering Saal forest along with termite hills and the sense of someone watching you from behind the jungle cover……
Note – Prior notice of 50 days to be given in order to book the package.
Should time be of constraint…. please get in touch with our travel experts for better options
Highs of the safari
- Jeep safari inside the Dhikala zone
- Elephant Safari available
- High density of flora and fauna
- Spend the night in the middle of the jungle
Board your waiting gypsy and begin your adventure inside the jungle via the Dhangari gate of Corbett national park. Reach your forest rest house passing through the dense saal forests and grasslands inhabiting wide range of wildlife at Corbett national park. Lunch at rest house. In the evening go for jeep safari around Dhikala zone of Corbett National Park. Dinner and overnight stay at rest house.
Day2: Dhikala CTR
Early morning start your safari, as this is the best time for sighting of rare species, get lucky by seeing the lord of the jungle in its full splendour…. of those that don’t there is nothing to worry about as a traveller you have witnessed one of the most splendid mornings in your life… on your return take a hearty breakfast, laze around or just wait for that perfect shot through your lense of the splendid landscape…
Move out of the jungle …on your way out visit “Gharyaal point” and High Point of the Ramganga river before being dropped off at Ramnagar.
Departure to your destination….. Only so that you come back …..Enquiry Now
Indian National only (1N/2D package)
No. of Adults Published Tariff Room Allotment 2 adults 7000 / person One double room 3 adults 6500 / person One triple room 4 adults 5500 / person Two double room 5 adults 5000 / person One double and one triple room 6 adults 5200 / person Three double room / two triple room Single room Supplement 3000 / Person Single room would be provided for the person Child (below 5 yrs) Complimentary without bed No extra bed provided Children ( 5 to 11 yrs) 2000 / Child Extra Bed would be provided Early check in 1200 / Jeep Jeep will enter as early as the gate opens one can avail extra safari Late Check out 1200 / Jeep Jeep will exit by evening one can avail extra safari Station Pick up / drop 400 / Jeep Station pick up / drop
The above package includes
- Accommodation in forest rest house inside Corbett national park (Dhikala / Gairal / Sarapdduli / Sultan) as per itinerary
- 2 jeep safaris as per the itinerary at Corbett national park in exclusive gypsy
- Gypsy charges
- Guide charges
- Entry fees, vehicle entry fees and permit charges
- Housekeeping and clearance charges
- All government formalities
- All applicable taxes
- Laundry, Phone calls, shopping or items of personal nature
- All Meals
- Elephant Safari
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Validity : 15th Nov 15 to 15th June16
- Bookings preferably to be made at least 50 days prior to date of arrival.
- Check in time – 12:00 noon, Check out time – 10:00 am (For the forest rest house)
- Accommodation / Electricity / Water supply / Housekeeping / other services are provided by forest department. We do not hold any responsibility in case any of the above is not up to the mark. We are just tour operators and enhance booking procedure for the rest house.
- In case of early check in and late check out, rooms will be provided as per the check in and checkout timings of forest department mentioned above. Only the additional safari and permissions are a part of it.
- In case of non availability of rooms, 100% refund would be provided.
- Children above 11 years would be treated as adults
- Tour starts and ends at Ramnagar although on request pick up and drop can be offered at Ramnagar railway station or any resort near to Ramnagar.
Things to know about Forest rest house:-
- Other than Dhikala forest rest house, all the rest houses do not have electricity. Power is provided through solar or by generators up till 10 pm
- In Dhikala zone, there are rest houses like dhikala, Gairal, sarapduli and sultan
- In Bijrani zone there are two rest houses, bijrani and malani
- In Jhirna zone there is only one rest house jhirna
- In Durga devi zone there are two rest house loha chaur and Ratwadhap.
- There is option of dormitory available at Gairal, Dhikala and Bijrani rest house’s. In case someone is looking for economical option, dormitory could be sought out.
Most of the rooms in the forest rest house are different from each other and varies in size and space.
- Terms and Conditions
- Jeep safari is from resort to resort. Maximum 6 adults in one jeep. Cost remains same for 1 to 6 members in one jeep. Jeep safari booked will be exclusive and not on sharing basis
- For elephant safari travellers would have to reach mounting point of elephant safari on their own. Maximum 4 adults on one elephant
- For Canter safari one has to reach boarding point of canter i.e. Ramnagar in their own car
- For Adventure activities one has to reach activity point by their own car
- All the cost mentioned include permits, guide and jeep
- 30 days prior to arrival date – No Cancellation Charges
- Between 30 – 15 days prior to arrival date – 40 % Cancellation Charge
- Between 15 – 7 days prior to arrival date – 60% Cancellation Charge
- Between 7 days – 48 hours prior to arrival date – 75 % Cancellation Charge
- Less than 48 hours or No Show – NO REFUND